HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. HunterCoin has a market cap of $2.61 million and $7,278.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded up 28.3% against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001446 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000360 BTC.
HunterCoin (HUC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. HunterCoin’s total supply is 22,263,010 coins. HunterCoin’s official website is huntercoin.org. HunterCoin’s official Twitter account is @ChronoKings.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HunterCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.