Headlines about InvenSense (NYSE:INVN) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. InvenSense earned a media sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the semiconductor company an impact score of 46.5675605814698 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Global E-Compass Market 2018 by Players – Invensense Inc, MEMSIC, Oceanserver Technologies (themobileherald.com)
- MEMS Accelerometers Market Development by 2023: NXP (Freescale), STM, InvenSense, Bosch and Murata (VTI) (satprnews.com)
- Global MEMS Accelerometer Market 2018 Players| Bosch Sensortech, InvenSense and STMicroelectronics (satprnews.com)
- Global Infrared Motion Sensor Market Analysis Report 2018 – MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY, INVENSENSE and … (thetechnicalprogress.com)
- Global Ring Layer Gyroscope Market 2018 – Analog Devices, Honeywell International, Invensense, Kionix (theanalystfinancial.com)
NYSE INVN remained flat at $$12.99 during trading hours on Tuesday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,619,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,417,019. InvenSense has a fifty-two week low of $5.50 and a fifty-two week high of $13.00. The company has a quick ratio of 8.11, a current ratio of 8.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44.
InvenSense Company Profile
InvenSense, Inc (InvenSense) is engaged in designing, developing, marketing and selling of sensor system-on-chip (SoC), including accelerometers, gyroscopes and microphones for the mobile, wearable, smart home, gaming, industrial and automotive market segments. The Company delivers solutions based on its motion and sound technology; focused on solutions, such as smartphones, tablets, wearables, console and portable video gaming devices, digital television and set-top box remote controls, fitness accessories, sports equipment, digital still cameras, automobiles, ultra-books, laptops, hearing aids, stabilization systems, tools, navigation devices, remote controlled toys and other household consumer and industrial devices.
Receive News & Ratings for InvenSense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InvenSense and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.