ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 17th. One ION coin can now be bought for $2.60 or 0.00032920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ION has a total market capitalization of $53.78 million and approximately $1.29 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ION has traded up 13% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00182097 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00069748 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020761 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013291 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007690 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000259 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,596,874 coins and its circulating supply is 20,696,874 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ION is ion.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.