Lazaruscoin (CURRENCY:LAZ) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Lazaruscoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $1.00 worth of Lazaruscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Lazaruscoin has traded 19.8% higher against the dollar. One Lazaruscoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00108536 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00032595 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006109 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005173 BTC.
Lazaruscoin Coin Profile
Lazaruscoin Coin Trading
Lazaruscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy Lazaruscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lazaruscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lazaruscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lazaruscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lazaruscoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.