Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Leadcoin has traded 16.3% higher against the dollar. Leadcoin has a market capitalization of $10.47 million and $2.71 million worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Leadcoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0134 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular exchanges including Qryptos and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00841482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00302036 BTC.
Leadcoin’s launch date was March 1st, 2018. Leadcoin’s total supply is 2,627,412,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,399,592 tokens. Leadcoin’s official Twitter account is @LeadCoinNetwork. The official website for Leadcoin is www.leadcoin.network. The Reddit community for Leadcoin is /r/leadcoin.
Buying and Selling Leadcoin
Leadcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Leadcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leadcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Leadcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leadcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.