LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $92,085.00 and $1,064.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 79.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007182 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000131 BTC.
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 24th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.