Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, Mercury has traded 35.6% higher against the US dollar. One Mercury token can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002981 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. Mercury has a total market capitalization of $24.11 million and approximately $6.75 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020199 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.97 or 0.00840331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00150360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00052330 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00302448 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
Mercury was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.