MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 10th. During the last week, MonaCoin has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $3.51 or 0.00044487 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, EXX, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. MonaCoin has a market cap of $206.61 million and $1.39 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,919.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $504.58 or 0.06392780 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $759.67 or 0.09624570 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.03 or 0.01698090 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $196.91 or 0.02494690 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00204697 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000985 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.37 or 0.00650876 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010900 BTC.
MonaCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 58,840,100 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, Livecoin, Fisco, CryptoBridge, EXX, Zaif, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.