QLINK (CURRENCY:QLC) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. QLINK has a total market cap of $38.51 million and approximately $7.86 million worth of QLINK was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QLINK has traded 34.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One QLINK token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001983 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Tidebit and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00841482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00302036 BTC.
QLINK was first traded on November 12th, 2017. QLINK’s total supply is 600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 240,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for QLINK is /r/Qlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. QLINK’s official Twitter account is @QlinkMobi. QLINK’s official message board is medium.com/@Qlink. QLINK’s official website is qlink.mobi.
Buying and Selling QLINK
QLINK can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tidebit and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase QLINK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QLINK must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QLINK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for QLINK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QLINK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.