Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded 36% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 10th. Scorecoin has a market cap of $363,967.00 and approximately $411.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Scorecoin has traded up 22.5% against the dollar. One Scorecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0087 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $137.85 or 0.01696420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010606 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004701 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020644 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008794 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005212 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003155 BTC.
Scorecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scorecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.