Unity Ingot (CURRENCY:UNY) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last week, Unity Ingot has traded flat against the US dollar. Unity Ingot has a market capitalization of $4.80 million and $0.00 worth of Unity Ingot was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Unity Ingot token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000300 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020199 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.97 or 0.00840331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00150360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00052330 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00302448 BTC.
About Unity Ingot
Unity Ingot launched on March 28th, 2017. Unity Ingot’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 202,000,000 tokens. Unity Ingot’s official website is unityingot.com. Unity Ingot’s official Twitter account is @IngotTokenFam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Unity Ingot
Unity Ingot can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Unity Ingot directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unity Ingot must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unity Ingot using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unity Ingot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unity Ingot and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.