Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Quark has a total market cap of $3.10 million and $1,271.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quark has traded 38.3% higher against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittylicious, AEX and BX Thailand.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000360 BTC.
Quark is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 255,098,837 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptopia, BX Thailand and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.