Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 4th. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000279 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $154.49 million and approximately $1.08 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004020 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00018143 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007513 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001713 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001531 BTC.
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 6,754,192,288 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electroneum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.