Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. During the last week, Hshare has traded 8% higher against the dollar. One Hshare coin can now be purchased for $7.64 or 0.00091711 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Kucoin and Trade Satoshi. Hshare has a market cap of $327.43 million and $35.95 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00024658 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Hshare Coin Profile
HSR uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,883,850 coins. The official website for Hshare is h.cash. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, ACX, TOPBTC, C-CEX, EXX, ZB.COM, Coinnest, Gate.io, Abucoins, Allcoin, Trade Satoshi, Binance, Kucoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hshare should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hshare using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.