Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 12th. In the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be bought for $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, BCC Exchange, Quoine and Lbank. Bitcoin Lightning has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010040 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004488 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021471 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.91 or 0.00900360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011989 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00044840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00146678 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00053064 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.28 or 0.00291887 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Profile
Bitcoin Lightning launched on November 10th, 2017. Bitcoin Lightning’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken. Bitcoin Lightning’s official website is bitcoin.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Lightning is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Lightning is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Lightning is a coin designed to send fast, low-cost and secure transactions worldwide.”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, QuadrigaCX, CoinEgg, Bibox, Bitcoin Indonesia, WEX, Liqui, Binance, GetBTC, xBTCe, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Bitstamp, itBit, Gemini, ACX, BitGrail, Luno, Zaif, BTC Markets, Coinsquare, Fisco, Bit-Z, BTCBOX, EXX, Allcoin, Kucoin, CEX.IO, OEX, Exmo, BX Thailand, Negocie Coins, CoinsBank, CoolCoin, TOPBTC, AidosMarket, Coinfloor, Paribu, GOPAX, Bitbank, YoBit, bitFlyer, ZB.COM, BitMEX, Coinrail, Huobi, HitBTC, Bitonic, GDAX, Poloniex, Bitso, CoinFalcon, Tidex, BL3P, RightBTC, Bitfinex, BTCC, BitBay, Cryptopia, Gate.io, OKEx, Foxbit, Livecoin, Upbit, Lbank, AEX, Coinone, Quoine, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, BCC Exchange and LakeBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Lightning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.