Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 22nd. In the last seven days, Hedge has traded down 1.2% against the dollar. One Hedge token can now be purchased for approximately $4.08 or 0.00045684 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. Hedge has a market capitalization of $15.15 million and approximately $49.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004247 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00023267 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $76.06 or 0.00851029 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011189 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00044225 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00145167 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.62 or 0.00297901 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001165 BTC.
Hedge’s launch date was October 16th, 2017. Hedge’s total supply is 5,100,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,709,674 tokens. Hedge’s official Twitter account is @hedgetoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hedge is www.hedge-crypto.com. The official message board for Hedge is t.me/joinchat/F5fglQ7DVPV2wi4JK8Mw9A. The Reddit community for Hedge is /r/hedgetoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.