VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. VeriumReserve has a market cap of $5.09 million and approximately $41,922.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.21 or 0.00036171 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Livecoin. In the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded up 27% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.99 or 0.01667010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010101 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005013 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00118401 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009295 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019932 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001588 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
VeriumReserve (CRYPTO:VRM) is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 1,585,791 coins. VeriumReserve’s official website is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriumReserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.