ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 8th. During the last week, ArtByte has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a total market cap of $6.41 million and $26,266.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $140.46 or 0.01648550 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007873 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011779 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004470 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015745 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003655 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016596 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00038053 BTC.
ABY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.