Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. During the last week, Litecred has traded 1.1% higher against the dollar. Litecred has a market capitalization of $30,830.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecred coin can currently be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $425.49 or 0.05006110 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00051000 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.56 or 0.01124290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00048045 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00070387 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00113472 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00061875 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00031185 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00041446 BTC.
Litecred is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Litecred Coin Trading
Litecred can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.