Interstellar Holdings (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. In the last week, Interstellar Holdings has traded up 10.8% against the dollar. One Interstellar Holdings coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and Cryptopia. Interstellar Holdings has a total market capitalization of $2.70 million and approximately $7,696.00 worth of Interstellar Holdings was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Interstellar Holdings Profile
HOLD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 31st, 2017. Interstellar Holdings’ total supply is 419,993,187 coins and its circulating supply is 380,462,074 coins. Interstellar Holdings’ official Twitter account is @InterstellarHLD and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Interstellar Holdings is www.interstellarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Interstellar Holdings
Interstellar Holdings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interstellar Holdings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Interstellar Holdings should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Interstellar Holdings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Interstellar Holdings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interstellar Holdings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.