Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $4.18 million and approximately $828.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can now be bought for $0.0164 or 0.00000205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Over the last week, Quark has traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027834 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Quark (QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 255,280,984 coins. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc.
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.