Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 3rd. In the last week, Argentum has traded up 32.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Argentum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002147 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $5,919.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00091095 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Argentum Coin Profile
Argentum (CRYPTO:ARG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2013. Argentum’s total supply is 9,502,324 coins. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argentum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.