Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 11th. One Envion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001929 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX and Token Store. Envion has a market cap of $17.16 million and $198,535.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Envion has traded down 50.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008206 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003803 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00021175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.22 or 0.00717711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.32 or 0.00176543 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00081998 BTC.
Envion launched on January 31st, 2018. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,660,754 tokens. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, YoBit and Token Store. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Envion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.