Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. Fastcoin has a total market capitalization of $929,186.00 and approximately $2,055.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fastcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.72 or 0.01646090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010702 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005303 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003801 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014643 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00035883 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Fastcoin (FST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2013. Fastcoin’s total supply is 156,913,424 coins. The Reddit community for Fastcoin is /r/Fastcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fastcoin’s official Twitter account is @fast_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fastcoin’s official message board is www.fastcointalk.org. Fastcoin’s official website is www.fastcoin.ca.
Fastcoin Coin Trading
Fastcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.