Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 18th. Lunyr has a total market cap of $35.78 million and $14.63 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar. One Lunyr token can now be bought for approximately $15.57 or 0.00189271 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Liqui and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003858 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.60 or 0.00724410 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00053036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.96 or 0.00181816 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00083265 BTC.
Lunyr launched on March 29th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance, Liqui, BigONE, Gate.io and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.