Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. Populous has a market capitalization of $621.92 million and approximately $40.03 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Populous token can currently be bought for approximately $16.81 or 0.00207813 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Binance and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Populous has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021116 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.81 or 0.00714869 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00052420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.67 or 0.00181345 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00081582 BTC.
Populous launched on July 9th, 2017. Populous’ total supply is 53,252,246 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,004,027 tokens. The official website for Populous is populous.co. Populous’ official Twitter account is @bitpopulous.
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Mercatox, Livecoin, CoinExchange and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.