Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 14.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. During the last week, Swarm has traded down 25.3% against the U.S. dollar. Swarm has a market cap of $11.18 million and $1,794.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swarm token can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002655 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008263 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.66 or 0.00724138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012140 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00053483 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00183696 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00084094 BTC.
Swarm’s launch date was October 19th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,113,355 tokens. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Swarm is www.swarm.fund. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.