Trident Group (CURRENCY:TRDT) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. Trident Group has a total market capitalization of $123,622.00 and $960.00 worth of Trident Group was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Trident Group has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Trident Group token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001430 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008304 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003871 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021823 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.60 or 0.00720006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012278 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.83 or 0.00169945 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00085152 BTC.
About Trident Group
Trident Group was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Trident Group’s total supply is 3,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,063,024 tokens. The official message board for Trident Group is medium.com/@TrustTheTrident. Trident Group’s official Twitter account is @TrustTheTrident. The official website for Trident Group is www.tridentgroup.io.
Buying and Selling Trident Group
Trident Group can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trident Group directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trident Group should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trident Group using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trident Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trident Group and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.