ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. ChanCoin has a market capitalization of $161,123.00 and $739.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChanCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0188 or 0.00000227 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, ChanCoin has traded 30.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006789 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00027501 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001513 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ChanCoin (CHAN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 25th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 8,550,315 coins. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_. ChanCoin’s official website is chancoin.org.
ChanCoin Coin Trading
ChanCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChanCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChanCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.