Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00009000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Cobinhood, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Dragonchain has a market capitalization of $176.19 million and $2.21 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008201 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003857 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.87 or 0.00717056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012212 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00052231 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.14 or 0.00172184 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00086423 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin, Allcoin, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, CoinExchange, IDEX, Bancor Network and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.