Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. One Electra coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinFalcon, Novaexchange, Fatbtc and CryptoBridge. Electra has a market capitalization of $55.84 million and approximately $555,024.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Electra has traded 19% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016985 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016508 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded up 41.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
ECA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 25,938,945,684 coins and its circulating supply is 25,071,789,131 coins. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Octaex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinFalcon, Coinhouse, Fatbtc and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.