Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 19th. In the last seven days, Mothership has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar. Mothership has a total market cap of $22.25 million and approximately $42,630.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mothership token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001928 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003882 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021084 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.26 or 0.00718853 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00052684 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.12 or 0.00183421 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00081762 BTC.
Mothership Token Profile
Mothership was first traded on July 8th, 2017. Mothership’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,000,000 tokens. Mothership’s official Twitter account is @MothershipCX. Mothership’s official website is mothership.cx.
Buying and Selling Mothership
Mothership can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mothership directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mothership using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.