OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 12th. In the last week, OmiseGO has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be purchased for about $12.88 or 0.00154207 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Hotbit and Huobi. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $1.31 billion and approximately $35.98 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00072976 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003650 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009181 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00020695 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011531 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00024152 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008638 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000595 BTC.
OMG uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 6th, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens and its circulating supply is 102,042,552 tokens. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The official website for OmiseGO is omg.omise.co. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, CoinBene, Ethfinex, Coinsuper, Koinex, OTCBTC, Liqui, CoinExchange, Mercatox, IDEX, Poloniex, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, BX Thailand, Bittrex, Paradex, CoinEx Market, Livecoin, Binance, Braziliex, Kyber Network, Ovis, HitBTC, GOPAX, Coinrail, Cryptopia, BigONE, DDEX, Abucoins, Hotbit, ZB.COM, ChaoEX, Bithumb, TOPBTC, Coinnest, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Iquant, Bancor Network, OKEx, Zebpay, CoinTiger, Neraex, Bit-Z, CoinEx, Bitbns, Lykke Exchange, Huobi, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Tidex, Gate.io, IDAX, Vebitcoin, Radar Relay, B2BX, TDAX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OmiseGO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.