Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for $2.65 or 0.00031889 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Trade By Trade, The Rock Trading and WEX. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $65.62 million and approximately $368,843.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,303.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,187.65 or 0.14295500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00036600 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00037681 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $94.71 or 0.01139990 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 53.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.42 or 0.00173628 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027176 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00025001 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.57 or 0.01487350 BTC.
Peercoin is a coin. It was first traded on August 20th, 2012. Peercoin’s total supply is 24,767,764 coins. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, WEX, Bit-Z, Bittrex, SouthXchange, The Rock Trading, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, YoBit, Poloniex, Coingi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.