Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 11th. One Triangles coin can now be bought for about $5.29 or 0.00064138 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Triangles has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar. Triangles has a market cap of $586,522.00 and $548.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00070677 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00045369 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012491 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00134928 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021468 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004241 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003573 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00037425 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.35 or 0.00586241 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Triangles (CRYPTO:TRI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 110,864 coins. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.