ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $8.38 million and approximately $895,225.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 12.2% against the dollar. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002363 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, Iquant, Exrates and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,508.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,280.36 or 0.15043900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00036277 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00173512 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026731 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $125.96 or 0.01480020 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013104 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 25% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001742 BTC.
ATBCoin (ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 13th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 53,637,827 coins and its circulating supply is 41,661,027 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, TOPBTC, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, Iquant and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.