Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. Peerguess has a market cap of $715,800.00 and approximately $70,169.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peerguess has traded down 27.3% against the US dollar. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0483 or 0.00000568 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003918 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021445 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $63.39 or 0.00744810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011763 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00052932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00165433 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00094824 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
Peerguess’ launch date was December 10th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,818,334 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess.
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.