MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on May 6th. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $215.87 million and approximately $1.36 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for about $3.62 or 0.00042417 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fisco, Bleutrade, Bitbank and Zaif. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,530.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $719.04 or 0.08421440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,273.92 or 0.14920200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.69 or 0.01624380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $202.26 or 0.02368850 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.14 or 0.00212424 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $349.99 or 0.04099100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00653015 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000656 BTC.
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 59,606,025 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fisco, Zaif, Upbit, Livecoin, QBTC, Bleutrade, Bitbank, CryptoBridge, Vebitcoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.