SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 6th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $14.47 million and approximately $8,445.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00004069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.34 or 0.01603260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008560 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005122 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003717 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012678 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00028576 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SLR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2013. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,434,861 coins and its circulating supply is 42,432,425 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.