ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 21st. In the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $58.72 million and approximately $1.69 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for $14.66 or 0.00174389 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Vebitcoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.87 or 0.03947460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.73 or 0.00639078 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.37 or 0.00254226 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.34 or 0.00384645 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011614 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00095310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00073660 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
ZClassic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 4,005,350 coins. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.