Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. One Blue Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001973 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. During the last week, Blue Protocol has traded down 15% against the dollar. Blue Protocol has a total market capitalization of $5.73 million and $9,545.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008099 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000949 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.55 or 0.00713977 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00049829 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.33 or 0.00168310 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00087456 BTC.
Blue Protocol Profile
Blue Protocol’s genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official website for Blue Protocol is www.etherblue.org. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blue Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.