GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 14th. GameUnits has a market cap of $139,640.00 and $3.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GameUnits has traded up 3.9% against the dollar. One GameUnits coin can now be bought for $0.0402 or 0.00000483 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00057546 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.41 or 0.00545493 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006770 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00090406 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
UNITS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits. GameUnits’ official website is gameunits.org.
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.