ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. One ION coin can now be purchased for about $1.90 or 0.00023019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. During the last seven days, ION has traded 14% lower against the dollar. ION has a market cap of $40.41 million and $457,802.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00150487 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00067905 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003635 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008521 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020152 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011564 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008197 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000660 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 27,114,749 coins and its circulating supply is 21,214,749 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ION is ion.community.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.