MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. Over the last week, MUSE has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. One MUSE coin can now be bought for approximately $1.41 or 0.00017390 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. MUSE has a market capitalization of $20.56 million and approximately $6,057.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008122 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00020510 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.20 or 0.00717794 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00050933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00174162 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00086063 BTC.
MUSE Coin Profile
MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. The official website for MUSE is museblockchain.com. The official message board for MUSE is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MUSE
MUSE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MUSE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MUSE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.