Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on May 7th. Verify has a market cap of $3.18 million and $16,913.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verify has traded 20.5% lower against the dollar. One Verify token can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002882 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinFalcon and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008105 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.43 or 0.00728521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012085 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00052790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00172387 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00089118 BTC.
Verify’s launch date was December 5th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,308,864 tokens. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Verify is verify.as.
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, CoinFalcon, Token Store and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verify and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.