Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last week, Zetacoin has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinEgg. Zetacoin has a market cap of $844,199.00 and approximately $1,238.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,332.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,201.69 or 0.14463700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00037829 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.46 or 0.00174011 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00025605 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $130.48 or 0.01570520 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012836 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002394 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
ZET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 3rd, 2013. Zetacoin’s total supply is 168,069,964 coins. The Reddit community for Zetacoin is /r/Zetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zetacoin’s official website is www.zetac.org. Zetacoin’s official Twitter account is @zetacoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinEgg and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zetacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.