Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One Delphy token can now be bought for approximately $2.06 or 0.00027335 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and Gate.io. Delphy has a total market capitalization of $82.41 million and approximately $2.19 million worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Delphy has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00019387 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.29 or 0.00707778 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00047660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00168596 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001584 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00082306 BTC.
Delphy was first traded on August 30th, 2016. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,041,673 tokens. Delphy’s official website is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Delphy Token Trading
Delphy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Delphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.