GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 23rd. GameCredits has a market cap of $73.84 million and approximately $99,076.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00014580 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Livecoin, Bit-Z and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $124.99 or 0.01588220 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007829 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009910 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003746 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00029709 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002584 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Upbit, Livecoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit, CoinEgg, Bittrex and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.