HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 16th. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded 18.2% lower against the dollar. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001863 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. HEAT has a total market cap of $5.02 million and approximately $6,074.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007941 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.97 or 0.00712419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012703 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00048918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00164960 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00138684 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00036058 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 34,286,768 coins. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.