NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 17% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $10.47 million and approximately $34,001.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded down 22.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $121.00 or 0.01594600 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009768 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004892 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003757 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010963 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00014343 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00029956 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.